Software Development Support Specialist (Oracle)
Location: Makati City
This role will involve providing application and technical support to our customers.
• Primary or second-level contact for application and customer support; diagnose and resolve issues that arise on the Core Banking System
• Incident management for user queries, requests for information, application issues and technical problems that may involve analysis, bug fixing, consultancy and QA testing
• Communicate effectively with our customers and internal departments
• Undertake both individual assignments and participate in team activities
• Provide 24×7 on-call support
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or any IT related courses
• Proven experience in a support environment, ideally focused on banking systems, minimum of 3 years experience
• Oracle Developer Suite (Forms & Reports), Database, and PL/SQL (10g or higher)
• Windows 2000 – Vista; Microsoft Office 2000 to latest
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels, using a range of communication styles, skills and processes
• Able to work independently, and as part of a team
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Able to focus on the needs of the customers and demonstrating a desire to anticipate and meet those needs when making decisions or taking actions
• Committed to delivering and achieving high quality work
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit:www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.