· Develop creative ideas and concepts for various products.
· Present ideas to the marketing team.
· Write clear, persuasive and original copy.
· Update digital and traditional media with snappy and timely content.
· Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar.
· Develop, amend, revise campaigns in response to the feedback of the marketing team.
· Oversee campaigns from production stage to completion.
· Work on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
· Liaise with production companies, photographers, typographers, printing companies and graphic designers.
· Up-to-date with popular culture and trends.
· Highly creative and imaginative.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Great eye for detail.
· Great analytical skills.
· At least 2 yrs experience in a marketing communications agency.
· Familiarity with digital marketing – conversion rate optimization, user experience testing, web design and development, content marketing, search engine optimization and social media integration – an advantage.
· Team player
· Shows great interest in popular trends and culture.
· With us you will find an exciting blend of a vibrant startup environment and professional
operations in our office in the Philippines.
· As a Copywriter you play a significant role in enabling the development of our growing
· In flexible structures, flat hierarchies and with motivated colleagues there is a great potential for playing a key role.
· A dynamic and motivated team with flat hierarchies.
· Challenging tasks and room for individual ideas.
· In our office in the heart of Manila, we work as a dynamic and highly motivated team.
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.