Location: Ortigas, Pasig City
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Management, or Information Technology.
· At least three years of work experience in BPO, services, or IT; with solid exposure on Quality and Process Improvement.
· Experience in establishing and implementing processes aligned with ISO and Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI).
· Lean or Six Sigma exposure and experience in applying Total Quality Management and Quality Management System principles.
· Specific HR services work experience in quality improvement, systems design, or project management.
Demonstrates experience with and skilled use of:
1. Project management techniques or software to achieve results on time and within budget. Is outcome and results-oriented.
2. The basic tools of continuous improvement, work process redesign, or reengineering.
3. Descriptive statistics and a comprehensive understanding of the appropriate applications of interpretive statistics.
4. Organization and planning, managing multiple demands, and achieving results.
5. Analytical reasoning interprets and evaluates complex information, while identifying patterns and essential issues.
6. TQM/ QMS knowledge
7. Strong understanding of CMMI, Six Sigma, and other quality frameworks.
8. Word processing, spreadsheets, and database software.
9. Team development and facilitation techniques applied to quality improvement or project teams to achieve their highest potential.
10. Superb written and oral communication skills
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit:www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.