QAD DB Admin
Accommodation: 1 month housing accommodation; Plane ticket will be shouldered.
This position is member of QAD in-house team and responsible for administrate /Leve2 supporting in progress database of the Company’s Centralize QAD Platform.
- Monitor and optimize QAD progress database Performance.
- Deploy the customizations with the proper approach
- Daily troubleshooting, resolve the database related issue transferred from the Helpdesk. Document / report issue to the apps/dev team.
- QAD users ID change control and menu security maintenance
- Perform QAD license control and annual audit.
- Team work with department data owner to validation and maintain the master data in QAD system.
- QAD database backup monitor and execution. Set up Testing and Development environments as need.
- QAD batch job setup and running maintenance, setup auto QAD notification report to management via email.
- Prepare required SOX documents.
- Bachelor degree or above in information technology
- 6+ years working experience in IT area , job experience in auto industry is a plus
- Minimum 6-8 years QAD and Progress DB Administration experience. Has experience on new database startup.
- Experience in using UNIX / Linux/ Windows / Browser based QAD systems.
- Progress 4GL programming experience with ability to develop new programs, bug fixing & testing.
- Good QAD knowledge: Distribution, Manufacturing and Finance module.
Fluent in English (read/write/speak) is a must; Mandarin an advantage.
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit:www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.