Java Software Developer
Location: Makati City
- Providing software application maintenance and support services – incident analyzing, simulating, consultancy, developing fixes / patches.
- Develop software application change requests including providing change impact analysis and estimations.
- Provide timely updates to management and project teams / account managers of pending issues, target dates and estimations for assigned tasks and activities.
- Other collaboration with team as required in order to ensure customer’s satisfaction and meeting contractual SLA
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1-2 year experience in software application maintenance support / development using Java
- Fresh graduate with limited work experience but able demonstrate sound knowledge and interest in software application maintenance support and development may be considered on a case by case basis.
- knowledge of Oracle RDBMS/ODBMS
- knowledge of SQL scripting
- knowledge and experience of Java/J2EE development.
- knowledge of IBM Websphere 6.x or higher or any other Industry standard Application server product
- knowledge of OS – Unix/Linux
- Familiarity or experience of using various tools such as SQL tools (e.g. Toad or something similar), Altova mapforce, Eclipse, Netbeans or any other IDE, XML utilities, Version control systems etc is a plus.
- Sound knowledge and experience of using Ms-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint
Other skills (Functional, Analytical and Behavioural)
- Independent problem solver
- Good in communication and articulation, especially in English language (Spoken, Reading/Writing)
- Good analytical and trouble shooting skills (Ability to absorb new concepts quickly, think independently and solve problems efficiently)
- Ability to work under pressure, with maybe lack of clarity at times, and handle customers (guide them at times)
- Should be a strong team player and demonstrate some leadership qualities, whenever required (Strong interpersonal and organizational skills)
- Ability to guide others
- Candidate will learn principles of the international banking with focus on the area of his / her specialization (Front End, Online banking, Channels), may gain experience from customer handling as well as knowledge of the banking system of leading banking SW provider
- Candidate will also learn new technologies used in developing Internet Banking Solutions
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit:www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.