Assistant Manager for Operations – Transaction Processing Control
Location Quezon City
- Graduate with minimal 5 years experience in banking/financial industry, with exposure in Operational risk Management and Audit
- Leadership skills with ability to build rapport with and relate to and effectively develop a wide range of people.
- Effective communication ( both in written and oral), planning and organizing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with aptitude for logic
- Experience of undertaking Training
- Previous experience of Audit or internal Control functions OR a sound knowledge of global markets operations and appreciation of risk & control.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proactive and assertive personality
- Willing to be assigned in the afternoon shift
- Undertake periodic desk review for Global Markets Operations in identifying potential risks and control weakness.
- Escalate any breaches or potential breaches to the relevant party
- Monitoring on significant operational risk issues identified and reviews on adequate mitigating and control mechanism in relation to risks identified.
- Ensure all the PLAs in use within Global Markets Operations are reviewed on regular basis
- Provide training and as a focal point for all Global Markets Operations areas for operational risk matters.
- Co- ordinate for any submission of the operational risk reporting to Group or Internal Control or Compliance team
- Any ad- hoc project assign from time to time related to operational risk management
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/itpilipinas
- Multiply: www.itpilipinas.multiply.com
- Tumblr: www.jobwire.tumblr.com
- Sulit: www.jobwire.sulit.com.ph