IT Process Senior Analyst
Location: Makati City
Duration: 5 Months initial contract as a Consultant and renewable
Support global and regional projects and daily requirements from users, provide trainings and do documentation as required.
· Provide technical and business process supports to SAP SD module to Accounts Receivable and Customer Pricing
· Troubleshoot to resolve SAP issues and works with the Global BPT (Business Process & Technology) teams to manage the solution via configuration and/or process workaround
· Document and manage issues via work order/incident management tool
· Responsible in managing and resolving defects/bugs identified during each stage of project
· Participate in the planning, scoping and data gathering of current business requirements and analyze the information and re-align the process to the global template
· Identify and resolve business gaps by looking into process solution and/or SAP OSS notes
· Provide Super User knowledge transfer trainings to Shared Service Center and local country use
· Ensure client service level and team process improvement requirements are established and achieved
· The number of users (Super User/End User) to support is about 20 across Asia and the number of incidents/work orders is 100 per month
· A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (or equivalent) is required.
· Strong knowledge in SAP SD (order to cash especially billing, output, accounts receivable, customer pricing, etc.)
· Good level of understanding and knowledge on ABAP and FI/CO modules are preferred
· SAP support experience in Indian business such as excise invoice, tax, etc. is an advantage
· Proven Project Management skills and the ability to lead minor to medium size projects/project support for large projects SAP enhancements, etc.
· 3 years minimum experience in SAP Support, medium to large environment
· Good written and verbal communication and English skills. Has the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Familiar with Microsoft Office, Outlook products and other support management software
· Proactive to engage people from different cultures and geographical locations
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.