PHP Senior Game Developer
Location: Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
The Senior Game Programmer is expected to handle more complex tasks and is responsible for passing on technical knowledge from previous projects to the team.
- Manage projects and applications
- Manage online shopping cart, e-commerce portals, Social Networking and online game
- Manage database driven websites
- Troubleshoot errors
- Responsible for application performance and monitoring performance issues
- Must be from Gaming Company with solid Game Development Background.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years experience in GAME DEVELOPMENT
- With working experience on PHP (preferably php5) / Mysql / Memcached / Sphinx / APE / JSON / AJAX /API / SVN / JQuery
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge in advance XHTML
- Knowledge in PHP framework such as CodeIgniter, Zend, Kohana etc. is an advantage.
- Ability to read and edit existing code
- Advance knowledge of Linux and Windows Platform Apache Webservers
- Familiar with Software Development LifeCycle
- Must be aggressive, resourceful and result oriented
- Ability to work independently, a team player
- With pleasing personality, can work well under pressure
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Must be willing to work in Clark, Pampanga
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.